Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And the Winner is......

#5---- Laynie!!!!!!
Wins the dozen Mulan Cookie Set!! Yeah Layne!!

Please email me at CookieKrista11@gmail.com and include your full name and address.
I am hoping to get these out to you asap :) You have till Thursday morning- otherwise I will just "Random.org" it again ;)

Congrats!!! Hope you enjoy!




Sorry Melissa but I didn't count your second entry :( 
Second sorry... yes picture is bad.... yes I took a cell picture of my computer screen.... yes I am super lazy tonight.
Sorry about all the "sorrys"- I am Canadian- Its was we do.

3 comments:

  1. OMGYAY!!! I'm so excited about this! *bounce* Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your package arrived today, and I was absolutely blown away not just by the cookies themselves but also by how well you packaged them for shipment! There wasn't a single damaged cookie in the bunch!

    I also loved the packaging on the inner box. It's so bright and cheerful, and made me feel like I was opening a special gift! Opening the box was so exciting, and seeing each cookie appear from the tissue and bubble wrap was fun!

    Finally, there's the cookies themselves: I have no words. My family said they're simply too pretty to eat (before taking a big bite and moaning happily around it). The texture of the cookies is so nice- crisp, but tender, and so delicious!

    Overall? These cookies are AMAZING, and I would tell anyone who has the chance to buy your cookies to JUMP at them. They're even prettier than the photos can show! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I am so glad you enjoyed them and they arrived today!!! Thank you so much for the compliments!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

More to Like

More to Like