Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Eleven: Where can I buy that?

Like many of you, there are not a lot of shops locally to buy decorating supplies where I live. Well, not much selection that is. So I turned to the internet. But where do I find them and which is the best deal?

I thought I would compile an overview list of vendors for various products I use.

BAGS:
My favorite are the Clear Flat Cello Bags. I have found that having these three sizes can work for almost any cookie.
4x6
5x7
IF you like a favor bag with a lot of "poof" at the top, after you tie the ribbon. I would go with the 5x8



BOXES:
WEBSTURANT STORE


 RIBBON:

TIPS:

COOKIE CUTTERS:

* THERE ARE SO MANY COOKIE CUTTER COMPANIES. I CAN'T NAME THEM ALL. HOWEVER, THESE ARE MY GO TO PLACES WHEN IN NEED. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY LINKS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

BAKING SHEETS:
SAM'S CLUB- 2/ $16 HALF SHEET PANS

PARCHMENT PAPER:

COOLING RACKS:

BUN RACKS:

GEL COLORS:
LOCAL CRAFT STORES

SCRIBE TOOLS:

STENCILS:


I hope this helps and cuts some of the legwork out for a lot of you. Freeing you up to…
 DECORATE! After all, that's the fun part, isn't it!

Happy decorating!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. How big is the size of the box you order from nashville wraps for the cookie sets? i.e. your teacher set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

More to Like

More to Like