Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day Ten: Which cutters can't you live without?

Well, that is a hard question isn't it?! We all have done it, walked into a store, not looking for cutters, and there they are, in all their glory, a shape you JUST have to have. Ok, well maybe not. But that is what we tell ourselves. Then, for me, they jus sit there, a year later and I have never used them. 

(To my husband, if you are reading this, I have never ever done this. This is totally and utterly hypothetical. Honestly. I have used every single cutter I own.)

But what if you were stranded on a desert island with only a handful of cutters? Ok, that would never happen. What if there was a fire and you had to save only a few cutters… ok that won't work either. Just please save your kids first. 

If I only could have 5 cutters what would they be? 

Now this goes without saying, but the FOX RUN DOUBLE SIDED ROUND COOKIE CUTTER SET, would definitely be a must have. I blogged about it on Day ONE, HERE.

But I would say,
DEFINITELY PLAQUES!

These by far are my favorite cutters. I think I could make cookies years with nothing but plaques. They are extremely versitile. 

They can be used to put a character on, 




A Birthday message 



Or just a simple Monogram.



I used a few plaques in this bridal set.


I am lucky enough to have these plaques from CopperGifts.com




Then Karen's Cookies came out with a few of their plaque cutters.



So is that enough to add to that last minute Christmas list? I hope so. 

Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

More to Like

More to Like