Friday, December 6, 2013

Day Three: Alphabet and Number Cutters

My Favorite go to Letter and Number cutters:



Ever since my first set of name cookies, I have been in love with my jug o' letters. 

This is THEM…. the big ol' jug of letters and numbers by Wilton other wise known as

I love their versatility and cute rounded edges. Since they are a tad puffy they hold up nice when then bake and rarely break. 


*Unless you think its ok to let your 5 yr old hold the box of cookies, for 30 seconds while you close the trunk of the car. Not that has happened or anything. But a few letters may break in instances like that. Just a warning. 

You can take the center holes out or leave them in while they bake. This is what I do. I find leaving them in gives the cookies more stability. If they pop out when you lift your cookie cutter, just put them back in once you have placed them on the baking sheet. Smoosh it a bit and they should bake together very well!

Anyways, I love love love these cutters. As you can tell. 


They can be baked separate and placed on a platter.



Or you can bake them together. Like the 30 in this platter.



Or you can turn the letters and numbers into anything you can imagine!





These cutters can be found HERE on Amazon for only $11.99!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Your cookies are always do amazing! Do you know how large these cutters are? I have the letters and numbers included in the 101 set. Are they the same? Thank you so much for all your great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! The Letters and number cutters are not those small ones. These are just over 3". The perfect size if you ask me. I think if they were a little bigger they would break more. :)

      Delete
  2. You've convinced me to get the Letters & Numbers bucket. I have the tiny letters/numbers in the 101 cutter set...they are worthless although I love all of the other cutters in that set.

    Love your creativity on these cookies!

    ReplyDelete

More to Like

More to Like