Saturday, January 11, 2014

INTRODUCING New CafePress Shop


You can now own designs from both "Cookies with Character" and my sister site "Drawn with Character" from CafePress. My CafePress Shop can be found by clicking HERE and on the button to the right. >>>>

In this shop you will find everything from aprons and kitchenware to stationary,T-shirts, mugs and lunch sacks. Lets not forget baby clothes and kids shirts!!


The shop is called Drawn with Character but includes all designs by Krista Heij-Barber, from Cookies with Character and Drawn with Character. 


Some of the Stationary and Mugs that you can get with "Cookies with Character's" photos on are:



Mason Jar and Flowers


Butterflies


Hand painted Cherry Blossoms


Some of the Illustrations from "Drawn with Character" are:

Peanut Butter and Jelly 
Bacon and Eggs 
Cookies and Milk 
Coffee and Donuts 


How about an apron with Cookies and Milk?


Or a pot holder? Lots more to choose from in the shop!

**I am slowly adding to the shop so check back often.** 

*If you see a product on CafePress that I HAVE NOT added, that you would like with an image, please contact me and I can add it for no charge. 


Please make sure you like my Facebook pages. It's here that I will be putting up coupons for my shop as CafePress releases them.

Facebook Pages:

Have a great weekend!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. My gosh!!! These are just works of art!! LOVE them!!! I wouldn't want to eat them LOL Maybe frame them!!

    ReplyDelete

More to Like

More to Like