Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Easy Leprechaun Face Cookie Tutorial




It's that time of the year again for those silly Leprechauns to make an appearance. This year I decided to put an older design in my shop and give you all a preview of some upcoming tutorials.

I have added the 3 Smiling Leprechauns to Drawn's Etsy Shop, with an extra bonus of a free tutorial!!

Since the cookies were already made from a previous post, I decided to try an illustrated tutorial instead. 
If you like these, let me know! I would be able to provide you all with twice as many tutorials to go along with my designs. So please let me know your thoughts.



These are the cutters I used. But feel free to mix it up with any top hat and round if you don't have these particular cutters.


Supplies Needed:

Decorating Icing in Green, Flesh tone, Black, Orange, Yellow and White
Petal Dust for cheeks
You can always use Royal Icing transfers or Candy eyes, which can be purchased at the local craft store or in the craft isle.

For a great tutorial on how to make these "franken-cookies" actually stick together while baking, LilaLoa has a fantastic post HERE!

Here is an example of what my Tutorials will look like:

Page ONE will be the photo tutorial. Either illustrated or actual photos. Keep in mind that this is on the "easy" spectrum, others may be more detailed depending on complexity of design. However, my goal is to break it down, into simple managable steps.


Page TWO will be the written directions. 




This Leprechaun is available in 3 Fun Faces on the Drawn With Character Etsy Shop





~SPECIAL~ 

Purchase the "3 Smiling Leprechauns Design Set" and you get a copy of the printable tutorial FREE!

Check out the Etsy shop for more information!!


For more Leprechaun Cookies check these out:


Have a fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to Like

More to Like