Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Friday Freebie- Wilton Bear Valentine Share!

Ok, I am here again, tail between legs… so sorry for not posting this sooner here. I totally forgot.

So here it is, lets just "pretend" its Friday! ;) Here is a Valentine Bear that I designed to fit perfectly on the Wilton Bear from one of the baby sets.


Now... it is super duper short notice… however, if the mood strikes you and you would like to try this little guy out, fantastic! He can be downloaded HERE

On Friday, Valentine's Day I am going to a Valentine's Share on my FB Page and blog. I would also like to put up a few links to what you all have come up with! So here is what you do:

2. Cookie him, anyway you want. It doesn't even have to be on this cookie cutter shape. Put him on a round, plaque or snowflake! Anything goes.
3. Friday, post your picture + a link to your shop/store etc to my Facebook Page
IF you don't have FB send it to cookieswithcharacter@yahoo.com
I will then include it in my blog here and and on FB!

Spreading a little love!! 

Have fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Cookie Lady. This is your #1 Fan and I was just swooning over those cute ballet tutus and that owl letter "A" - you know I love ya, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone will forgive you for posting this a little late!

    Another adorable image...saving for next year! I am obsessed with your images! My bird cage cookies were a huge hit...keep them coming!

    Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

More to Like

More to Like