Friday, February 14, 2014

Simple Valentine's Bear Tutorial

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I decided to try my hand at my Friday Freebie from last week. Drawn with Character's Valentine's Bear that fits on the Wilton Baby Bear cookie cutter.


There are really many ways to approach this cookie. I chose to work in sections from "back" to "front."
Letting each section dry depending on thickness of icing and type of icing. Drying time can be anywhere from 10 mins to 1 hour. 




Finishing with a little Food Color Marker for the eye brows and words. 




As I said, there are many ways to approach this cookie design.  This was another attempt at him. My icing was not co-operating that day but I wanted to give it another shot. This time I tried flooding the entire head brown and them putting the white muzzle on top, leaving a space for his nose. 

As Pete the Cat says…. "Its all good!"

Check out my Facebook Page for more awesome Cookier's pictures of this Valentine's Bear!
Click HERE

Happy Valentine's Day!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also, I tried to sign up email again like you asked it says that I am already signed up but have not gotten any new emails from you. Not sure how long it takes for this post to be emailed to everyone. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Thanks Clarisse! I don't know how long it takes either but thanks for the update!

      Delete
  2. Really nice cookies!! Thanks for sharing your freebies :)

    ReplyDelete

More to Like

More to Like