Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Cupid Cookies

I know it's February 3rd and Valentine's Day is just a few days away, but I wanted to introduce you to my newest templates in the Etsy Shop… Valentine's Day Cupids. 



Aren't tiny toes the cutest? 


This Cupid Template is designed to fit the Wilton Girl cutter. I know a lot of you have this cutter thanks to a recent quest for them in the cookie world. As far as I know, Wilton has discontinued this cutter... 


…However, lucky for you, a Cookie Cutter Company, called Truly Mad Plastics, has just released a girl cutter that would fit this Cupid Template perfectly. To purchase this cutter, visit their Facebook Page HERE.



If you are interested in this little Cupid dude, hop on over to my Etsy shop. I have 3 new Cupid additions!!! 


Thanks for stopping by!! 

1 comment:

More to Like

More to Like